The latest iteration in Mining Vision's ongoing development of rugged, agile and cost effective solar-powered wireless surveillance solutions developed for deployments in the mining environment.
Poly Platforms Poly Trailer solutions: a wireless Camera trailer with non-corrodible plastic chassis that challenges the norm.
While the chassis is constructed from 100% strong HDPE poly plasti , there are still some small elements of steel, for example, specially designed pieces that support the running gear. These metal parts are all Hot Gal dipped and easily replaceable as spare parts to ensure years of trouble free use and extremely high trailer availability, even in the harshest environments.
Poly Platforms Poly Trailer uses 1 or 2 x 325 Watt Glass Monocrystaline Panels or Flexible Solar Panels that can be rolled up if required. The trailers also utilise 4 x 200 amp hour deep cycle gel batteries, extending operational facility in all environments, along with optional pneumatic masts (see attached documents for further specs). Trailer dimensions are just 1m x 2.2m.
All Mining Vision trailers utilise best quality components to ensure performance - customisation and full details are available upon enquiry. Trailers are available for sale, or certain configurations are ready for hire for short term project management.
As usual, many of these unique design features have been incorporated due to feedback and experience from users of mobile solutions in the mining industry.
Poly Platforms Poly Trailer Features:
- 180 kg engineer designed frame and cabinets
- 4 x stabilisers with 300mm2 feet
- 1 x Jockey wheel
- 1 x 5.6m Pnuematic mast capable of a 15 kg payload
- Land cruiser tyres/wheels 6 stud
- 1 or 2 glass panels at 325 watts each @ 24 volts per panel
- 2 cavities that house 4 x 200Ah deep cycle gel batteries equals 400Ah @ 24V (800Ah @ 12v)
- Both battery and comms box built into the structure (lockable)
- 16" Land Cruiser wheels
- Plastic mud guards are welded to the frame
- 2 x wheel chocks
- 2 x circuit breakers isolating power for maintenance
- 1 x pentile tow ring
- Channel frame around solar panel and for security reasons if required
- Safety reflective tape
Poly Platforms Poly Trailers can be quickly prepared for relocation by a single person. Note that for short distance relocation, mast and payload can be left in position with mast down (speed of movement versus terrain and height clearance considered).
Depending on the location of deployment, circumstances will govern the level of security required for the solar panels. If vandalism is an issue, a stainless steel frame can encompass the borders of the panels for increased security.